Harbor Breeze is a very reliable brand ceiling fan. If you are looking to get Harbor Breeze fans, check out below mentioned Harbor Breeze ceiling fan reviews before you decide on any specific unit. They are energy efficient as well.
Book Part or All of Your Next Adventure
Helping people all over the world learn about travel. Book Your Vacation!
In a super hot summer day, a ceiling fan proves to be very useful. Harbor Breeze ceiling fan uses much less electricity than air conditioning units, but cool down our bodies sufficiently. But not only summer! Ceiling fans are handy in the winters too! Turn those Harbor Breeze ceiling fan on along with the AC, and when they circulate air throughout the room, it allows you to turn up the thermostat a few degrees, costing less money overall with even better experience.
When it comes to buying a ceiling fan, one of the buying factors is the brand. You should always invest your hard-earned money to products made by dependable, reputable brands. Speaking of ceiling fan brands, Harbor Breeze is a reputable brand who makes long lasting great working fans. Check out below Harbor Breeze ceiling fan reviews before your settle for one of their many units available in the market.
Our team have researched, used each and came up with below Harbor Breeze ceiling fan reviews.
Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan Reviews
6 Best Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fans
- Harbor Breeze Merrimack II 52-in Matte Bronze LED Indoor/Outdoor Ceiling Fan with Light Kit (5-Blade)
- Harbor Breeze Mazon 44-in Brushed Nickel Flush Mount Indoor Ceiling Fan with Light Kit and Remote (3-Blade)
- Alloy Two-Light 42″ Reversible Three-Blade Indoor Ceiling Fan, Oil Rubbed Bronze with Opal Frosted Glass
- Harbor Breeze Twin Breeze Ii 74-in Oil-rubbed Bronze Outdoor Downrod Ceiling Fan
- Harbor Breeze Armitage 52-in White Indoor Flush Mount Ceiling Fan with Light Kit
- Harbor Breeze Calera 52-in Aged Bronze Downrod Mount Indoor/Outdoor Ceiling Fan ENERGY STAR
- Integrated matte opal glass light kit includes one 18-watt LED bulb for energy-efficient illumination. 44-in fan provides airflow up to 2,069-CFM, so it’s great for small rooms up to 100-sq ft 3 fan speeds allow you to maintain your ideal comfort level.
- Two-light 42-inch reversible three-blade indoor ceiling fan for rooms up to 144 square feet (12 by 12 feet)
- 153-millimeter by 10-millimeter silicon steel motor with dual capacitor; three fan speeds (high/medium/low); reversible switch for year-round use
- Airflow: 4,083 cfm; Energy Usage: 51 watts without light; Airflow Efficiency: 80 cfm per watt
- Includes two-light fixture, 3/4-inch by 4-inch down rod, 78-inch lead wire, and two candelabra-base 40-watt G16-1/2 light bulbs
- Lifetime warranty on motor; two-year warranty on all other parts
- Award winning double fan ceiling fan displays outstanding beauty with lifetime of durability. This industry recognized name brand fan is built for looks and to last. This stunning and newly updated model has even more durable material and powerful quiet motor technology.
- 6 brown wicker blades make it easy to change styles without purchasing new blades. Oil-rubbed bronze finish provides a sleek appearance
- Light kit with frosted glass shades creates a bright glow. 4-in L downrod included
- 74-in fan is ideal for extra-large rooms. Transitional style decor. For indoor/outdoor use.
- 3-speed reversible AC motor provides up to 4,450-CFM airflow and an airflow efficiency of 57-CFM/watt
- White ceiling fan from the Armitage collection features 5 reversible blades in a white/washed oak finish, so it’s easy to try a new look without purchasing new blades
- Alabaster glass light kit includes one 6.5-watt LED bulb for attractive, energy-efficient illumination
- 52-in fan provides enough airflow for large rooms up to 400-sq ft
Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan Remote | Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan With Remote
If you need a replacement remote for any harbor breeze ceiling fans, below are 2 universal harbor breeze ceiling fan remote.
- Universal Ceiling Fan Remote Control Kit, Replacement of Harbor Breeze, Hunter, Hampton Bay, Litex, 3-Speed, Light Dimmer, with Receiver FAN28R, Replace FAN-53T 2AAZPFAN-53T FAN-11T KUJCE9103 UC7030T
- FAN-53T Ceiling Fan Remote Control Replacement for Harbor Breeze Hampton Bay Hunter, Replace 2AAZPFAN53T FAN-53T L3HFAN11T FAN-11T L3HFAN35T1 FAN-35T KUJCE9103 CHQ8BT7030T CHQ7030T UC7030T
- Replacement for Harbor Breeze FAN35T Remote and Wall Mount for Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fans – FAN-35T, FCC ID: L3HFAN35T1
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan & Light Wireless Remote Control [non universal]
- 【 Ceiling Fan Remote Control Kit 】 This universal ceiling fan remote controller is designed to separately control your ceiling fan speed and light brightness. There are four buttons (HI, MED, LOW, OFF) to control the speed of the fan and off. The light button will control the light brightness dimmer and on/off. Not has reverse button, but compatible the fans that has reverse switch itself.
- 【 Ceiling Fan Remote Replacement 】 Works most major 110V 3-speed AC ceiling fans, compatible with Harbor Breeze, Hunter, Hampton Bay, Litex, Home Decorators Collection, Honeywell and other brands. This universal kit is good for replacement or upgrade your ceiling fans. Compatible with most downrod style fans, not recommended for use with hugger style fans. Don't use with solid state fans.
- 【 Fan Remote with Light Dimmer 】 The green button is for dimming function, luminous feature of it can help you find the remote control in the dark. Light dimmer compatible with incandescent light bulbs and some dimmable LED lamps. Most LED lights and all CFL lights are Not dimmable, light dimmer only supports the ON/OFF function in that case, and it may cause to flicker when using the dimming function.
- 【 Powerful and Durable Receiver 】 The rated power of the receiver is 240W, which far beyond the general carrying power capacity, it allows you to access more light bulbs, greatly increase the life of the receiver. This receiver uses 2 upgraded relays, with the new component the dimming function of the relay is better than the thyristor.
- 【 Packing List 】 Includes Remote Control *1, Receiver(4.65*2.09*1.18 inches) *1, Wall Mount Holder *1, User Guide *1, Wire Nuts *6, Screws *2. This universal ceiling fan remote control use a 9V battery (NOT INCLUDE) for power supply.
- ⚠️ NOTE: original remote must read FCCID: L3HFAN35T1 or L3HFAN35T on the back or this remote will not be compatible.
- INCLUDES REMOTE AND WALL MOUNT BRACKET ONLY - Receiver Sold Separately (receiver is required for remote to work). If you may need a universal receiver that works with this remote please use part number: UC7067FMRX (Anderic)
- WARNING: Does not work for LEARNING. Will only work to replace your original, if your original has the DIP-Switches inside battery compartment
- Compatible with FAN30R, FAN-30R receiver, UC7067FMRX receiver.
- Requires: 12V "A23" battery - NOT INCLUDED
- THIS IS NOT A SET. THIS IS FOR THE HANDHELD REMOTE ONLY. THIS IS NOT UNIVERSAL
- Genuine remote with CHQ7030T stamped on the back
- This will not work in place of model no. CF125T which looks very similar to this remote
- 9v battery not included
Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan Parts
There are numerous places online where you can purchase harbor breeze ceiling fan parts. You can find Harbor Breeze ceiling fan parts in brick and mortar store as well.
But before you start your search for any Harbor Breeze ceiling fan parts, answer this question! In order to begin your search for the replacement part, you need to know what part you need to fix your Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fans. Do you know which part is not working in your Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan?
It may seem like a stupid question, but there should be specific answer you need to know before trying to fix Harbor Breeze ceiling fan. Below lists of information will allow you to expedite the search for replacement parts. The information that you need is the make and model of your ceiling fan.
Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan Making A Clicking Noise
I had a harbor breeze ocean front indoor 42 inch fan that was working perfect. But after about 7 months, it started making a clicking noise even though all the blades were tight.
Then I looked closer, and found two screws further in (from where the mounting blade screws are under the motor) were almost completely off, and another was really loose. Though light fixture under the motor is in the way with no access, I was able to tighten those screws and completely stop Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan Making A Clicking Noise!
Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fans are no doubt the best brand in market. You can verify this also by looking at Amazon, Lowes, Home Depot sites, search for Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fans and view buyers reviews. They have thousands of 5 star reviews and millions of purchases! The best Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fans lists are below one more time for your convenience.
Last update on 2022-08-15 at 00:03 using Amazon Product Advertising API