Write Guest Posts | Increase your traffic & reach, Be Influencer
There are many benefits when contributing to TOOLVEE such as:
- Increase your target audience.
- Increase your visitors since we receive hundreds of new unique visitors every day.
- SEO Benefits due to High Quality Link to your blog.
- Our new articles are indexed in Google almost instantly.
- We actively share the top 5 quality guest posts of the month in our Facebook & Twitter.
- Improve your portfolio as an author/writer.
- We get to know you, if you’re a regular guest poster then your articles will be accepted much faster.
- Eventually increase your followers!
Do you accept any niche guest post or just real estate niches?We currently accept anything with quality contents that serves helps our readers.
- Real Estate
- Cost to renovate homes
- Housing Tools
- Internet Marketing
- House decorating product reviews
- Ipads / Tablets
- Home buying
- Home selling
- Gaming Tutorials
- Technology / products / Assembly Tutorials / Guides
Who can submit a blog or guest post?Anyone can submit guest posts, there is a fee included if you wish to include links, however, everything is negotiable, just send us an email, we’re flexible!
- Only 1 link per article.
- Minimum of 500 words.
- Article must be well constructed – Heading, paragraphs, pictures for SEO reasons.
- Your article must not be and will not be published on any other website or blog.
- Original content only, if we notice that you’ve copied the content from someone else we will immediately remove the article.
- All articles are subject to approval.
- Guest posts will be added to the “Blog” category.
- If you have several headings make sure to properly use tags such as <h2> and <h3>
Common Reasons For Rejecting Your SubmissionTo begin with, we are entitled to deny any and all applications regardless of whatever reason there is, however, we are professional and as such we like to follow a certain guideline and as long as you follow it too you shouldn’t have issues, however, there’s always a few smart guys that love to break the rules and see if they get away with it. Usually when we reject submissions these are the most common issues:
- Low Quality Article. We receive a lot of submissions with low quality articles, too much fluff and too few information, if you’re gonna write a long article, fluff is fine, however, if you’re writing a small article then go straight to the point and provide as much information as you can while avoiding unnecessary fluff.
- Not reading the guidelines. This is very common and the reason we say this is because we often get emails with articles on completely irrelevant subjects such as health, fitness, pets and so on, we will obviously not accept those, so make sure that it’s a technology guest post or related niches.
- Copied content. We do not allow copied content, not only does it make us look like we lack quality by accepting trash guest posts with copied content but it also hurts our readers who recognize the copied content.
Reach us through this email Thomas@Repairdaily.com and in your message, kindly use this phrase “I Want To Do A GuestPost” as your subject line. In this way, we can quickly prioritize you over the bulks of emails that we are receiving on a daily basis.
But before you start hitting your keyboard and pouring your ideas, let us give you our guidelines first.
Following policies is a bad thing, after all.
- You need to submit at least ONE topic that you want to write for us.
- Tell us who you are. What are your interests? Do you have any sites that you are currently running?
- Give us a sample of your work (one example is perfect)
Once we approved your request, we want your article to follow this structure:
- It should be 500 words or more.
- Engaging, actionable, practical, and overall useful.
- No grammar errors! We can accept slangs but prefer the finesse of proper English.
- The article should not contain plagiarized work. We can double-check your articles via Copyscape, so there is no escaping here.
- Properly formatted. Make it readable!
Picture or videos (They are not necessary, but we encourage you to include them)
We will allow you to put anchor text and URL for any links that you want to direct to your site. Take note that the link will be a DoFollow, meaning that it will count as an organic backlink. If you are currently building your site, this type of web link is quite crucial.
If your content got reactions or comments from people, we would encourage you to reply them. It is an excellent time for exposure!